DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MINORITY REGISTRATION OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES IN JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN
- Application in Annexure-1 along with required documents.
- Registration Certificate of the institute.
- MOA & rules and regulations of Institute containing provisions of the opening of an educational institute for the minority class.
- Certified List of members and executive committee of members of the institute.
- List of the promoter of the institute along with name, photo & signature.
- List of changes, if any made in name and objects of the institute.
- Religion certificate of the promoters and executive committee of the institute.
- Affidavit on 100 rs stamp by the applicant society regarding the educational institution.
- Details & Certificate of financial resources, property details, a title deed, maps of the building of the educational institute.
- ITR & balance Sheet of last 3 years certified by Charted Accountant.
- Certified copies of the annual report of the activity of the educational institute.
- Website of the educational institutes
- Approval/Certificate from the School board/university.
- Details regarding Minority students of the educational institutes
- Prospectus and entrance procedure of the institute.
No reviews found.