FCRA Registration in Jaipur
Foreign contribution has been defined in Section 2(1)(h) of FCRA, 2010. However, foreign contribution excludes earnings from foreign client(s) by an association in lieu of goods sold or services rendered by it as this is a transaction of commercial nature.
These are some features are :
- Authentic Presence
- Transparency Guaranteed
- Helpful in Getting Government Grants
- Unique Registration ID from Government of India’s NGO Darpan
- Trust Factor
Following documents are required for registration purpose:
- A copy of the initial FCRA registration certificate.
- Certified True Copy of society's registration certificate.
- Certified True Copy of Governing Body/ Council resolution for transferring FCRA bank account.
- Copy of latest FC - 3 Return (with en-closures).
- Letter from the new bank where account is opened confirming details of bank account opened exclusively for foreign contribution.
FCRA Registration about 45 working days.