80G and 12A Registration in Jaipur
80G Certificate is issued to a non-profit organization or non-governmental organizations (NGO), a charitable trust or a Section 8 Company by the Income Tax Department. The objective behind the 80G certificate is to encourage more and more donors to donate funds to such organizations. The benefit that the donor avails by donating to such an NGO is that he gets tax exemption on 50% of his donation as the donor is allowed to deduct their donations from their Gross Total Income. To avail the tax exemption, the donor needs to attach the stamped receipt against the donation that is issued by the NGO – the receipt needs to include the name, date, and PAN of the organization.
These are some features are :
- Donations Eligible for 100% Deduction Without Qualifying Limit.
- Transparency Guaranteed
- TDonations to the government or any approved local authority, institution or association to be utilized for the purpose of promoting family planning
- Trust Factor
Following documents are required for registration purpose:
- Form 10G.
- Registration certificate and MoA in case of Section 8 companies and Societies; Trust Deed in case of a Trust.
- No objection certificate from the owner of the property where the registered office of the Institution is located.
- Copy of latest FC - 3 Return (with en-closures).
- Copy of Utility Bills – Electricity bills, water bills or House Tax Receipt.
- Donor list along with their complete address and PAN.
- Book of Accounts & Income Tax Return documents, of last three years.
- List of welfare activities being carried out & the progress report for last three years.
- Detailed list of the board of trustees.
80G Registration about 45-55 working days.