HOW NITI AAYOG REGISTRATION IS BENEFICIAL FOR NGO
HOW NITI AAYOG REGISTRATION IS BENEFICIAL FOR NGO?
NGO [Non-Governmental Organization] implies any non-profit association that works for a charitable mission. In India, an NGO can be set up as a Trust, a Society, or a Section 8 Company.
At TheLegalBank, we will assist you with choosing the correct alternative and guide you through the whole NGO enrollment process.
WHAT IS NITI AAYOG REGISTRATION
In the time of Digitalization, presently Government is concentrating on keeping up a brought together database of all NGO/Society/Trust which need to benefit government award/financing to accomplish their destinations. For that reason, the government has now made it required for all NGO/Society/Trust to take enlistment in Niti Aayog before moving toward any administration office to display their undertaking/apply for government welfare conspire subsidizing from them.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFIT OF NITI AAYOG REGISTRATION
As clarified over, the point of government is to keep up an incorporated database of all NGO/Trust/Society to work for the welfare of society and needs to raise support/award from government offices to accomplish their goals.
On NGO Darpan gateway, on which you can without much of a stretch track/search the subtleties of enrolled NGO.
A portion of the Major advantages are:
1. It is obligatory to get Niti Aayog enrollment for getting government subsidizing.
2. It improves the believability for NGOs/Trust/Society for getting Grant from agencies other than Government.
3. NGO Darpan Portal keeps a database of Blacklisted NGOs too.
4. Through this entryway, you can straightforwardly apply for the award, to the service from which you need to benefit a gift/award.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATION/ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NITI AAYOG REGISTRATION
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR NITI AAYOG REGISTRATION:
1. As on Date, NGO/Trust/Society having substantial PAN Number is qualified to apply for Niti Aayog Registration. People in Individual Capacity are not permitted to apply for Niti Aayog Registration
2. Must have substantial mail id and Mobile Number
3. Must have substantial PAN Card, Aadhar Card of governing body members
4. Must have Trust Deed/Society Registration Certificate
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NITI AAYOG REGISTRATION
Pan card of the society/Trust/Section 8 Company.
Rules and regulations, Bye-laws/Trust Deed/Moa & AOA.
Pan, Aadhar, Mail id, contact no of the governing body.
Details of Activity carried or to be carried by NGO.
HOW TO REGISTER A NGO FOR NITI AAYOG REGISTRATION
CREATE YOUR LOGIN ID ON NGO DARPAN BY SIGN UP WITH THE PAN, MAIL ID, AND CONTACT NO OF CONCERNED PERSON.
FILL THE NGO DETAILS
FILL THE REGISTRATION DETAILS
FILL THE MEMBERS DETAILS HAVING VALID PAN, AADHAR, MAIL ID, AND CONTACT NO.
FILL THE SOURCE OF FUND FOR THE NGO REGARDING DETAILS OF GRANT RECEIVED FROM THE GOVERNMENT.
FILL THE KEY CONTACT INFORMATION SOURCE OF FUND FOR THE NGO REGARDING DETAILS OF GRANT RECEIVED FROM THE GOVERNMENT.
FILL THE WORKING AREA AND ACHIEVEMENTS OF NGO.
GENERATE UNIQUE ID- AFTER FILING OF ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS, DATA WILL BE SAVED AND A UNIQUE ID WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE GOVERNMENT.
Registered NGOs can use this unique ID at the time of making an application for Government grants.
BUSINESS PROBLEMS? ONE SOLUTION! - THELEGALBANK (ZUMOSUN GRP)
TheLegalBank provides complete solutions related to the 12A and 80G Registration, NITI AAYOG REGISTRATION along with the incorporation of NGO, you can contact us on 9116098980 or drop an email at email@example.com for the first free consultation. Our experts are available to serve you.