(Thelegalbank)® is a Platform as s service (PaaS) cloud platform of Zumosun soft Invention Private Limited Company for excellence professional business service management. (Thelegalbank)® is a e-Professional Service Engine (PSE) for Chartered accountant (CA), Company Secretary (CS), Corporate lawyer’s panels, civil and criminal lawyer’s panel, financer’s and the economist for the business compliance management, forecasting and analytics.
Thelegalbank)® is a team of highly professional CA, CS, Lawyers, financers, economist who driving towards integration of technology with traditional practices to cater the need of MSMEs, National & International business trading in the fast moving and cost effective world. We render range of online services for businesses running in national & International platform in the four major sectors that is Incorporation management & research, Legal research, management & advisory, financial management, research & analytics, and economic management, research & analytics. Some of them are like Company Incorporation, GST Registration, ISO certification, many other certificates, Import Export Code, MSME Registration, Trademark, Copyright, Patent, Tax Return filing, do accounting, FSSAI license, legal practice, government relation, corporate bidding, digital signatures (DSC) and financial practice on a single platform.
Thelegalbank® business approach is to excellence organise the all professional compliances for business to increase the quality, efficiency and profitability
We’re a young energetic mind within Zumosun® Group that builds technology to tackle some of the toughest global Corporate Business, Economic, Financial, Legal, and Digital challenges facing India as well as the world society today— Thelegalbank® countering for excellence & extremism to promote the above things on the world platform.
Our team of engineers, chartered accountant’s, company secretary, lawyer, financier, economist, scientists, researchers, designers and policy experts view the world through the lens of technology. Our name, Thelegalbank®, acknowledges that the world is a complex puzzle of challenges in the form of creative and professional knowledge, and it takes a collaborative approach to solve them and enhance the creative and professional knowledge in the world.
1. Cost Savings: If you are worried about the price tag that would come with making the switch to professional cloud computing, you aren't alone 20% of organizations are concerned about the initial cost of implementing a professional cloud-based server. But those who are attempting to weigh the advantages and disadvantages of using the professional cloud need to consider more factors than just initial price they need to consider ROI.
Once you're on the professional cloud platform, easy access to your company's data, compliance management, will save time and money in project startups. And, for those who are worried that they'll end up paying for features that they neither need nor want, most professional cloud-computing services are pay as you go. This means that if you don't take advantage of what the cloud has to offer, then at least you won't have to be dropping money on it.
2. Security: Many company, startups and organizations have security concerns when it comes to adopting a professional cloud-computing solution from remote professionals. After all, when business secrets, files, programs, and other data aren't share onsite or remote professionals, how can you know that they are being protected? But our PaaS platform Thelegalbank® provide the complete securities of your business secrets and documents.
Our cloud host's full-time job is to carefully monitor security, which is significantly more efficient than a conventional in-house services, where an organization must divide its efforts between a myriad of IT concerns, with security being only one of them. Our IT team highly concern with your company business secrets and documents.
3.Flexibility: Your business has only a finite amount of focus to divide between all of its responsibilities. If your current professionals services, compliances, Tax & audit management are forcing you to commit too much of your attention to, manage these segments, then you aren't going to be able to concentrate on reaching business goals and satisfying customers. On the other hand, by relying on an outside organization to take care of all professional infrastructure, you'll have more time to devote toward the aspects of your business that directly affect your bottom line.
The professional cloud Thelegalbank® offers businesses more flexibility overall versus manage the all-professional services of your business and company. And, if you need extra dynamic professional service, a professional cloud-based service can meet that demand instantly, rather than undergoing a complex (and expensive) update to your professional infrastructure. This improved freedom and flexibility can make a significant difference to the overall efficiency of your company and organization.
4.Mobility: Professional cloud computing allows mobile access to corporate services and data via smartphones and devices, which, considering over 3.8 billion smartphones will being used globally by 2021, is a great way to ensure that no one is ever left out of the loop. Staff with busy schedules, or who live a long way away from the corporate office, can use this feature to keep instantly up to date with clients and co-worker.
Through the professional cloud, you can offer conveniently accessible information to sales staff that travel, freelance employees, or remote employees, for better work-life balance.
5.Insight: As we move ever further into the digital age, it's becoming clearer and clearer that the old adage “knowledge is power” has taken on the more modern and accurate form: “Data is money” and Time is “Superpower”. Hidden within the millions of bits of data that surround your customer transactions and business process are nuggets of invaluable, actionable information just waiting to be identified and acted upon? Of course, sifting through that data to find these kernels can be very difficult, unless you have access to the right professional cloud-computing solution.
6.Increased Collaboration: If your business has two employees or more, then you should be making collaboration a top priority. After all, there isn't much point to having a team if it is unable to work like a team. Professional cloud computing is being makes collaboration a simple process. Professionals & team members can view and share information easily and securely across a professional cloud-based platform.
7.Quality Control: There are few things as detrimental to the success of a business as poor quality and inconsistent reporting. In a professional cloud-based system, all documents are stored in one place and in a single format for the future requirement. With everywhere accessing the same information, you can maintain consistency in documents, data, avoid human error, and have a clear record of any iterations or updates. Conversely, managing information in silos can lead to employees accidentally saving different versions of documents, which leads to confusion and diluted documents &data.
8.Disaster Recovery: One of the factors that contribute to the success of a business is compliances control. Unfortunately, no matter how in control your organization may be when it comes to its own processes, there will always be things that are completely out of your control, and in today's market, even a small amount of compliance can have a resoundingly negative effect. Compliance in your services leads to lost productivity, revenue, and brand reputation.
But while there may be no way for you to prevent or even anticipate the compliance that could potentially harm your organization, there is something you can do to help speed your compliance management. Our professional cloud-based services provide quick compliance solutions for all kinds of emergency compliances.
9.Loss Prevention: If your organization isn't investing in a professional cloud-computing solution, then all of your valuable business is inseparably tied to the office computers it resides in. This may not seem like a problem, but the reality is that if your local professional create a problem, you might end up business cycle for a time of period.
If you aren't on the professional cloud, you're at risk of losing all the business cycle optimisation. With professional cloud-based services, however, all the IPR, compliance, and licenses services you can take from single platform easily from anywhere any time.
10. Automatic Software Updates: For those who have a lot to get done, there isn't anything more irritating than having to wait for system for filing corporate services for various departments. Professional cloud-based Thelegalbank® automatically refresh and update to perform all type of your services. This saves valuable time and money spent on outside decentralise services.
11. Competitive Edge: While professional cloud computing is increasing in popularity, there are still those who prefer to keep everything local. That's their choice, but doing so places them at a distinct disadvantage when competing with those who have the benefits of the professional cloud at their fingertips. If you implement a professional cloud-based solution before your competitors, you'll be further along the learning curve by the time they catch up.
12. Sustainability: Every business need a sustainability business model for long profitability. Real sustainability requires solutions that address wastefulness at every level of a business. Thelegalbank® on the professional cloud is more sustainability friendly and results in less of a efforts.
13. Time Management: - Time management is play crucial role for your company and business growth .Our professional cloud platform Thelegalbank® manage your all-intellectual property; compliances and business strategies so can manage your core business planning.
14. Compliances management: - In every country businesses follow the various type compliances for smooth operations. Our professional cloud platform manages all your compliance on single platform by our expert’s professionals.
15. Quality and efficiency management: - Every company and business think about quality and efficiency of their product and services but due to various unorganised infrastructure of services they are not able to concentrate on quality and efficiency. Our professional cloud platform Thelegalbank® manage all unorganised infrastructure of services on a single platform so you can concentrate on your product/service quality and efficiency.
Grow your business with emerging world’s # 1 Zumosun® Foster technology inventor company.The foster of data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) emerging world’s # 1 inventor of (Thelegalbank)® technology company. Grow fastest your business with Zumosun® Foster cutting edge technology research, inventor and innovation Platform. Use for your business a hybrid cloud of services Thelegalbank)®, Services standards to improve your services quality with our Thelegalbank)® professional team.
Approach your business with (PSCN)-(Thelegalbank)® PaaS platform inventor, researcher and developers of emerging world’s # 1 Zumosun® Professional Services of Cloud Network Platform
A business boost technology, which is organize and optimize the services of your, individual, company, industry and organization by centralize business approach.
Zumosun soft is doing strong and computational analytics on Thelegalbank)® PaaS cloud research, Innovation. You can grow your business with utilization the service of Zumosun soft with Automation and Artificial Intelligence with inventor of (PSCN)-(Thelegalbank)® technology authentic professional’s team. You can join hand with Zumosun for excellence operation of your professional services development through Best Thelegalbank)® technology Strategies or for excellence development for your business an authentic and validate AI and cloud computing technology.