National Trust Registration in Jaipur
The National Trust moves in the direction of giving chances to limit improvement of Persons with Disability and their families, satisfying their privileges, encouraging and advancing the production of an empowering domain and a comprehensive society. The National Trust's strategic, central object, is to make an empowering domain.which will lead towards improvement of a comprehensive society.
The destinations of the National Trust specifically are :-
- To empower and engage people with inability to live as autonomously and as completely as conceivable inside and as near their locale as would be prudent;
- To encourage the acknowledgment of equivalent chances, assurance of rights and full investment of people with handicap;
- To stretch out help to its enrolled associations to give need based administrations; and
- To advance systems for arrangements of watchmen and trustees for people with disabilities.
Document Required for NGO :
- Pan Card, Aadhar card, Account number, gmail, Mobile No.
- Certificate of Registration under relevant to societies.
- Certificate of disable person.
- Registration fees 2000/- Rs. for Urban and 1000/- Rs. for Rural Area.
- Electricity Bill/Sale Deed/ GPA/Water Bill etc.
- Residential/Office address Proof of all members of the Society. Such as Voter ID/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/PassPort/Driving License etc. etc.
Registration Process of NGO :
Step 1. Select proper name of your trust.
Step 2. Make rules and regulation of trust.
Step 3. Allocate the owner/Head for NGO.
Step 4. Document are mandatory for registration and submission.
Step 5. Submit the trust deed with attested photocopy to registrar.
Step 6. Registrar return registration proof and form.