ISSUANCE OF DUPLICATE SHARE CERTIFICATE
A share certificate is a legal proof of the ownership of the shares of a Company, which is duly signed by the authorized director on behalf of the Company.
A duplicate certificate of shares may be issued, if such a certificate
- Have been lost or destroyed
- Has been defected, mutilated, or torn and is surrendered to the Company.
PROCEDURE AND DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENT FOR DUPLICATE SHARE CAPITAL
- Immediately Inform Company/RTA about the Lost or misplaced of Share certificate through a written letter or Email.
- Prepare Indemnity Bond of 500 stamps and Affidavit on 100 rs stamp.
- Lodge an FIR With police with the full details of the loss of share certificate i.e. name, Folio number, hare certificate No, Distinctive No. of Shares.
- A Notice/Advertisement shall publish in the Newspaper about the fact of loss of Share certificate.
- Provide Indemnity Bond and Affidavit along with the Copy of FIR and newspaper notice to the Company.
- Submit all the documents to the Company
- Normal processing time shall be 4-6 weeks. For the issue of Duplicate Share certificate